Today I want to share with you how to make natural hair pomade
Below are the Ingredients
• 2 Tablespoons beeswax pastilles
• 3 Tablespoons coconut oil
• 2 teaspoons bentonite clay
• 10 drops sandalwood essential oil
- Melt beeswax in a double boiler. (I improvise and use a glass Pyrex mixing
bowl in a pot of boiling water.)
- Add coconut oil and stir until melted.
- Turn off boiler and add bentonite clay
Allow mixture to cool slightly while continuing to stir.
- Stir in essential oil.
- Pour into a container.
Do you learn something new? Comment below